Student account statement information is available in Web Advising . Billing and payment information is updated daily.
There are six (6) payment due dates each year including three (3) term due dates prior to the start of the term.
Students need to grant access for parents to view their student account in Web Advising. Students and parents with Web Advising accounts will receive an email when there is a payment due date approaching. Web Advising has links to the electronic payment gateway, student health insurance, financial aid and monthly payment plans.
Parents do not have access to their student's grades in Webadvising at the post secondary level per federal privacy regulations (FERPA). Students need to authorize the release of grades to their parents by filling out a form and submitting it in person to the Registrar's Office.
Granting Access to Parents
- Under the Financial Information tab
- Select “Grant Access to Student Billing”
- Select “Access Allowed” for any parent/relation that you would like to have access to your student bill. Add the parent email address and “Submit”.
- Once your student has granted access, you will receive an email with a temporary password.
- Your User ID will be Last Name_First Initial in most cases.
- Example: John Smith = smith_j
- Common last names may involve additional characters in the User ID.
- Example:. John Smith may be smith_ j2. The parent/relation User ID’s are included in the “Grant Access….” Screen, so contact your student if you have difficulty.
- You will be prompted to create your own password upon login
- Click on the Students
- Click on Access Student Billing to view billing
- To select the student account(s) you wish to view, click the down arrow
- Students can also reset your password on the “Grant Access...” screen as needed. This will generate an email to you with a new temporary password.
- If you have more than one child attending Union, you will only view the accounts of the student(s) that have granted you access.
Electronic Billing and Due Dates
|Billing Dates||Payment Due Dates|
|July 8, 2015 - Fall Term||August 7, 2015|
|September 23, 2015||October 7, 2015|
|November 4, 2015 - Winter Term||December 4, 2015|
|January 15, 2016||February 5, 2016|
|February 29, 2016 - Spring Term||March 25, 2016|
|May 17, 2016||June 7, 2016|