The following contains important information about student account billing, financial aid and payment options that are available to you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call the Office of Student Accounts at (518) 388-6106 or stop by McKean House, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Student Account Billing:
Student account statement information is available at Web Advising . Billing and payment information is updated daily. There are six (6) payment due dates each year including three (3) term due dates prior to the start of the term. Students should grant access to the Parent Portal on Web Advising to allow their parents to view their student account. Students and parents with Web Advising accounts will receive an email informing them when there is a payment due date approaching. The email will contain a link to log in with your user name and password and view the billing information. You can go online at any time to view current or previous billing information. Web Advising will also have links to the electronic payment gateway, student health insurance, financial aid and monthly payment plans.
Students may grant access to parents/relations as described below.
STUDENTS: Login https://webadvising.union.edu .
Under the Financial Information tab
- Select “Grant Access to Student Billing”.
- Click “Access Allowed” for any parent/relation that you would like to have access to your student bill. Add the parent email address and click “Submit”.
- Once your student has granted you access, you will receive an email with your temporary password.
- Your User ID will be Last Name _ First Initial in most cases.
Example: John Smith = smith _ j
- Common last names may involve additional characters in the User ID. Example:. John Smith may be smith_ j2. The parent/relation User ID’s are included in the “Grant Access….” Screen, so contact your student if you have difficulty.
- You will be prompted to create your own password at your initial login at https://webadvising.union.edu
- Click on the Students
- Click on Access Student Billing to view your student billing
- To select the student account(s) you wish to view, click the down arrow
- Students can also reset your password on the “Grant Access...” screen as needed. This will generate an email to you with the new temporary password.
- If you have more than one child attending Union, you may only view the accounts of the student(s) that have granted you access.
Electronic Billing and Due Dates:
|Billing Dates||Payment Due Dates|
|July 8, 2014 - Fall Term||August 8, 2014|
|September 24, 2014||October 8, 2014|
|November 5, 2014 - Winter Term||December 5, 2014|
|January 16, 2015||February 6, 2015|
|March 2, 2015 - Spring Term||March 27, 2015|
|May 18, 2015||June 9, 2015|