Checks should be made payable to: Union College.
Mailing address is a bank lockbox:
PO Box 414668
Boston, MA 02241-4668
Monthly Payment Plan Options
Enroll in a payment plan that spreads your payments over a period of up to ten (10) months (July through April). Please note that the payment plan is administered by Higher One and the payments will be due to Higher One up to 30 days before the payment will appear on the Student Account (eg. Payment made to Higher One in June will be processed by the college on July 1). Note that there is a $45 application fee. Enroll by phone or online:
1-800-635-0120 or click here
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Electronic payment using a secure online payment website, you may authorize an electronic debit to your checking or savings account (U.S. accounts only). There is no service fee and you can control the date that your account is charged.
Using a secure online website, you may authorize an electronic debit to your checking or savings account (U.S. accounts only).
To make a payment on your Student Account simply provide the following information:
- Student name and ID number
- Bank account number
- Bank ABA# (9 digit number located on the bottom left corner of your check)
- Payment amount
- Indicate whether it is a checking or savings account
- The date you would like the payment charged to your account
This service is offered in conjunction with the NetPay system, and is available at no cost to you.
Your Student Account will be charged a $25.00 fee for any transaction that is rejected due to insufficient funds
Click here to use this feature.
International Student Payment Option
The easiest and most effective method of international payment is through our partners, Pay to Study. There are many benefits to Pay to Study including:
- The ability to pay at your local bank in your home currency
- A lower currency exchange rate than most banks or credit cards
- No international wire fees or bank transfer charges
- Payments can be tracked 24 hours a day online
- Instant notification - no follow up required
- Easy one time registration process which makes future payments even easier
Should you have any questions about the Pay to Study service or your payment; please contact the Pay to Study Customer Care Team at email@example.com or contact the Office of Student Accounts by email at StudentAccount@union.edu
Click here to make your payment: https://unioncollege.
Financial Aid is applied to the student account after the necessary documentation has been submitted and verified and the student has accepted the aid. If your award(s) is shown as “pending” on the Student Statement after the trimester has begun, please contact the Financial Aid Office to resolve the issue.
For more information, click: here
There is also a Financial Aid link on Web Advising.