The Counseling Center is located on the second floor of the Wicker Wellness Center, and plays a key role in helping students maintain a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle here at Union. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (518) 388-6161.
Jenna the Therapy Dog
You can find Jenna at the Wicker Wellness Center on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. She loves it when visitors come to play with her and give her attention! Read Jenna's bio, or visit Jenna on Facebook.
Psychiatric Medication Management
We collaborate with Health Services in order to provide medication management to students. See services for more information.
Do you need a breather from the fast pace of everyday life? Perhaps you need a quiet spot for meditation, reflection, or just to relax. If so, call us to reserve our relaxation room.
Coming soon... a Women's Group hosted by members of our counseling staff. Interested in learning more? Read our Women's Group Flyer or give us a call.
Important Wellness Links
- Health Services
- Office of Religious and Spiritual Life
- Wellness and Fitness Programs (offered by the Athletics Department)
Emergency Contact Information
- Call Campus Safety after hours: (518) 388-6911
- Ellis Hospital ER, Nott Street: (518) 243-4121
- Ellis Health Center ER, McClellan Street: (518) 382-2222
- Urgent Care, Community Care Physicians, Niskayuna, NY: (518) 713-5341
- Urgent Care, Surya Immediate Care, Latham, NY: (518) 867-8080