All new hires of Union College are subject to a thorough education, work experience, and criminal history background check.
Diversity at Union College
Union College's strategic plan highlights the role of diversity in providing an effective education for the 21st century at the heart of our mission and vision for the College. Diversifying the student body, the faculty, the administration, the staff and the curriculum requires a commitment to honor our mission and advance our goals. Union provides a blend of intellectual, social and cultural opportunities to facilitate the integrated academic, social and personal development of a diverse community. We value and are committed to a host of diverse populations and cultures including, but not limited to, those based on race, religion, ability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and national origin.
Union College will not discriminate in the recruitment or selection of faculty and employees, or in any other area of employment, on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. In this regard, opportunities for advancement will be made available without bias. Also in this regard, the College, subject to state and federal laws, supports efforts to attract and retain fully qualified women and other minority group members for faculty and other positions. Union College will comply with the letter and intent of all State and Federal laws and applicable orders pursuant to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
Dining Services Job Fair, Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 9am - 12pm, Viniar Athletic Center
- Anthropology Department - Assistant Professor
- Chemistry - Lecturer/Instrumentation Specialist
- Classics Department - Classicist
- Computer Science - Visiting Assistant Professor
- Electrical and Computer Engineering - Assistant Professor
- Modern Languages - Three-Year Visiting Position-French and Francophone Studies
- Physics and Astronomy - Visiting Assistant Professor
- - Assistant to the VP of Academic Affairs & Dean of the Faculty
- Facilities - Recycling Coordinator
- Facilities Services Office - Support Services Specialist
- Modern Languages - Administrative Assistant-Modern Languages