All new hires of Union College are subject to a thorough education, work experience, and criminal history background check.
Diversity at Union College
Union College's strategic plan highlights the role of diversity in providing an effective education for the 21st century at the heart of our mission and vision for the College. Diversifying the student body, the faculty, the administration, the staff and the curriculum requires a commitment to honor our mission and advance our goals. Union provides a blend of intellectual, social and cultural opportunities to facilitate the integrated academic, social and personal development of a diverse community. We value and are committed to a host of diverse populations and cultures including, but not limited to, those based on race, religion, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and national origin.
Union College will not discriminate in the recruitment or selection of faculty and employees, or in any other area of employment, on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. In this regard, opportunities for advancement will be made available without bias. Also in this regard, the College, subject to state and federal laws, supports efforts to attract and retain fully qualified women and other minority group members for faculty and other positions. Union College will comply with the letter and intent of all State and Federal laws and applicable orders pursuant to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
- Physics and Astronomy - Assistant Professor (2 tenure-track positions)
- Visual Arts - Assistant Professor of Painting and Drawing – Tenure Track
- Annual Giving - 7151 Assistant Director of Annual Giving
- College Relations - Assistant Director of Advancement Information Services
- Engineering Machine Lab - Director or Supervisor - Engineering Machine Lab
- Student Affairs - Sexual Violence Prevention Education Coordinator
- Athletics - Assistant Women's Field Hockey/Assistant Women's Lacrosse Coach
- Athletics - 7153 Athletic Facilities Specialist
- Facilities Services - Day Cleaner-Part Time
- Facilities Services - 7144 Licensed Electrician
- Athletic Department - Assistant Women's Field Hockey Coach
- Athletics - Assistant Men & Women's Track and Field Coach - Throwing
Union College Student Positions
- Waitstaff & Catering Help
- Annual Giving - Affiliate Student Caller
- Schaffer Library/Kelly Adirondack Center - Student Archives Assistant - 2 positions