All new hires of Union College are subject to a thorough education, work experience, and criminal history background check.
Diversity at Union College
Union College's strategic plan highlights the role of diversity in providing an effective education for the 21st century at the heart of our mission and vision for the College. Diversifying the student body, the faculty, the administration, the staff and the curriculum requires a commitment to honor our mission and advance our goals. Union provides a blend of intellectual, social and cultural opportunities to facilitate the integrated academic, social and personal development of a diverse community. We value and are committed to a host of diverse populations and cultures including, but not limited to, those based on age, sex, race, religion, religious belief, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin and veteran status.
Union College will not discriminate in the recruitment or selection of faculty and employees, or in any other area of employment, on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. In this regard, opportunities for advancement will be made available without bias. The College is also subject to state and federal laws, supports efforts to attract and retain fully qualified women and other minority group members for faculty and other positions. Union College will comply with the letter and intent of all State and Federal laws and applicable orders pursuant to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
- Anthropology - Visiting Assistant Professor - 1 year appointment
- Chemistry - Visiting Assistant Professor - 3 year appointment
- Economics Department - Visiting Position
- English Department - Visiting Assistant Professor - 1 year appointment
- Mechanical Engineering - Visiting Assistant Professor (2 Positions)
- Modern Languages - Japanese - Visiting Position - 1 Year
- Philosophy Department - Visiting Assistant Professor - 1 year appointment
- Philosophy Department - Visiting Assistant Professor - 3 year appointment
- Psychology - Visiting Assistant Professor - Two 2-Year positions
- Athletics - 7169 Head Women's Volleyball Coach
- Bookstore - 7167 Assistant Manager - Bookstore Technology
- Dean of Studies - 7161 Director of Writing Programs
- ITS/Telecommunications - 7170 Telecommunications Analyst
- Library - Project Archivist - 14 Month Position
- President's Office - 7165 Director of Institutional Research
- Residential Life - 7163 Residence Director
- Student Activities - 7164 Assistant Director
- 7166 Officer - FT (2 positions)
- Campus Safety - 7152 Officer
- Facilities Services - 7144 Licensed Electrician