Every year Union College offers a variety of mini-terms, three-week programs running during winter break or at the beginning of summer break. Mini-term offerings are subject to change every year. Application guidelines and forms are available here or in the International Programs Office, Old Chapel, Third Floor.
Mini-terms carry an additional tuition charge and cannot be combined with two courses in another term as one term's tuition. The course credit earned can be used to get caught up if the student is behind in credits; otherwise, the course credit earned will be above and beyond those used for graduation. It cannot be combined with other credits to graduate early.
Summer 2013 Mini-Terms
- China (summer - odd years)
- Holocaust History and Restoring Jewish Cemeteries
- Senegal (summer - odd years)
Winter Break Mini-Terms
- Civil Rights (winter - odd years)
- Community Service
- England (winter - odd years)
- Martinique (winter - odd years)
- Mexican-American Border
- New Zealand
- Spain (winter)
Many of the following mini-terms are offered on an every-other year basis. New mini-terms are also added regularly. Please contact the International Programs Office for further information about the availability of mini-terms.
- Diversity of the Adirondacks
- France (Art History)
- France (Drawn to Print: Impressions of the Louvre)
- France (Studio Art - Drawn to Paris)
- New Hampshire Presidential Primary
- South Africa (winter - even years)