Although your program has ended, Union offers numerous classes that can continue to broaden your international horizons. Consider courses in the following areas of study: African Studies, Asian Studies, Modern Languages and Literature, Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Religious Studies, or Russia and Eastern European Studies.
As you share your experiences with friends on campus, you will also find many student-organized functions and student-performed celebrations of international cultures and heritages. These include:
- Student groups or clubs, including World Around U
- Minerva House festivities
- International Culture Week, scheduled each May
- Model United Nations (See also course PSC 256.)
- Aleph. Sponsored by Union Hobart and William Smith Colleges, this journal showcases the insights of students who studied abroad in joint programs as well as international and exchange students.