The Office of Multicultural Affairs celebrates and explores the importance of your family history at Union College. The office develops and implements diversity leadership programs for the Union College community. These programs are designed to fulfill the college's strategic plan objectives and institutional goals.
Goals and Initiatives:
- To serve as a location for the development and awareness of all campus-wide multicultural programs
- To bridge the living learning environment with academic affairs, student affairs and campus support services
- To provide a platform to address campus climate issues on diversity, safety and inclusion
- To facilitate and provide resources to professional and student organized workshops, lectures and discussion groups
- To enhance the collaboration between all campus organizations and provide programming assistance for cultural events, LGBTQ programs, religious and multifaith programs, interdisciplinary studies and others special events
- To promote a strong campus climate that embraces diversity by understanding cultural competency, religious fluency and respect for all, including faculty, students, administrators and staff