All members of the Union College community should familiarize themselves with the safety and emergency planning information and resources listed on this page. In the event of an emergency, they can serve as a quick reference for effective action.
Cell Phone Updates
The college collects cell-phone numbers from students, faculty and staff to allow text-message alerts to be sent in the event of an emergency.
- Employees - Contact Human Resources to add or update your cell phone number.
- Students - Contact the Registrar's Office to add or update your cell phone number.
In the event of a serious incident on campus, an emergency siren will alert members of the campus community to seek additional information through www.union.edu, WRUC Radio (89.7 FM) and UC-TV (Channel 21).
- Emergency Management Procedures
- Emergency Action Guide
- Coordination with Local Police
- Emergency Response Plan for Natural Disasters