- Student Vehicle Registration
- Faculty/Staff Vehicle Registration
- Handicap Registration
- Appeal of Notice of Violation
- Parking Regulations (unabridged)
- Campus Safety Policies and Regulations
- Coordination with Local Police
- Reporting Crimes and Emergencies
- Sexual Assault Anonymous Reporting Form
- Sexual Assault Policy & Reporting
Safety Reports and Statistics
- Incident Reports
- Personal Safety Alerts
- "Clery Act Campus Crime Statistics"
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is the federal law, originally known as the Campus Security Act, that requires colleges and universities across the United States to disclose information about crime on and around their campuses.
Emergency Preparedness Information