UCALL is open to all who want to learn with their peers, regardless of the extent of their formal education. Members are encouraged to participate in the development of the program through planning courses and activities.
The benefits of membership include:
- Participation in UCALL courses
- UCALL Newsletter subscription
- Borrowing privileges to the Schaffer Library
- Attendance at special UCALL events and excursions
- Tuition waiver for one undergraduate course offered through Union College (based on availability)
- Educational discounts on trade books and computer software at the Union College Bookstore
- Access to Union College events such as films, theater, exhibits, concerts, sporting events and lectures
Membership fees and tuition:
- Annual membership (September - August) is $65 per person
- Tuition is $25 per course. If you are enrolled in two courses, you may enroll in additional courses without an extra tuition fee, provided there is space.
For further information please contact the UCALL office at (518) 388-6072.