Union College is led by President Stephen Charles Ainlay, a sociologist by training with a distinguished record as a scholar, teacher and administrator. President Ainlay was inaugurated in July, 2006, and along with the Board of Trustees, oversees the direction of the college.
- Diane Blake, Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Terri Cerveny, Vice President for College Relations
- Gretchel Hathaway, Ph.D., Chief Diversity Officer
- Robert Kelly, Ph.D., Chief of Staff
- Stephen Leavitt, Ph.D., Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Matthew Malatesta, Vice President for Admissions, Financial Aid and Enrollment
- Strom Thacker, Ph.D., Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Stephen J. and Diane K. Ciesinski Dean of the Faculty