Now more than ever, it is important that you have opportunities to explore Union virtually.
We offer a number of ways for you to learn about Union College and connect with members of our community when a visit to campus is not possible.
Please check back regularly for new events!
Experience Union from the comfort of your home. Every weekday an admissions dean will give an overview of the College and answer your questions. Morning and afternoon sessions are offered.
A short video introduction to Union by Matt Malatesta '91, VP for Admissions and Financial Aid, is also available.
Tuesdays with Union: Student and Academic Panels
Join us on Tuesday evenings to learn more about Union from current students and faculty. On alternating weeks, we offer Q&As with current students and panel discussions with faculty from featured areas of study. Attend one event or all of them!
Choose a tour option below to learn about Union's campus and community, including academic buildings, residence halls, our unique Minerva Houses and the Nott Memorial (a national historic landmark)!
- Take a narrated, self-guided tour while on campus or at home using our Guidebook app.
- Explore campus through our interactive map.
- Check out this tour video, with Lauren Smith '20.
- Register for a guided virtual tour offered weekly. A Union student will lead you through the virtual tour while answering questions and sharing Union stories.
Discover Union Weekly Open Houses
Join us for one of our Discover Union: Virtual Open Houses, an hour-long opportunity to learn more about Union College from a variety of voices.
Offered Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. eastern time, each program will feature an introduction from Admissions, an overview of academic life from faculty, and a panel discussion with current students. At 8:00 p.m., you have the option to stay in the session for a virtual tour of Union's beautiful campus with one of our student guides.
This program resumes January 14, 2021:
Union encourages an interview as part of the application process. An interview enhances your application by showing your interest in Union and allowing us to hear more about your academic and extracurricular pursuits. It is also an opportunity for you to ask questions of us and to hear about the exciting experiences that await you at Union College.
In the fall, interviews are typically conducted by a senior intern–one of 12 student leaders in their final year at Union who is eager to learn about you and share their Union story.
Virtual interviews are available for high school seniors through January. Appointments are offered Monday-Friday and registration is available up to 48 hours in advance. High school junior interviews will open May 1.
Recordings of Previous Events
- Pre-Med and Leadership in Medicine (LIM) at Union: An Overview for Prospective Students from August 11
- Pre-Law at Union: An Overview for Prospective Students from August 12
- Preparing for a Business Career: An Overview for Prospective Students from August 26
- Tuesdays with Union: Computer Science, Data Analytics, Mathematics and Statistics Academic Panel from September 22
Union in Pictures
Photos highlight what awaits you at Union: a top-notch liberal arts environment with all the ingredients to create a college experience that's uniquely yours—guided by your passions, your interests, your imagination.