Now more than ever, it is important that you have opportunities to explore Union virtually.
We offer a number of ways for you to learn about Union College and connect with members of our community when a visit to campus is not possible.
Please check back regularly for new events!
Events by Type
Discover Union: Open Houses
Join us for one of our Discover Union: Virtual Open Houses, an hour-long opportunity to learn more about Union College from a variety of voices.
Offered on select Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. eastern time, each program will feature an introduction from Admissions, an overview of academic life from faculty, and a panel discussion with current students.
Experience Union from the comfort of your home. During this Zoom meeting, an admissions representative will give an overview of the College and answer your questions.
Choose a tour option below to learn about Union's campus and community, including academic buildings, residence halls, our unique Minerva Houses and the Nott Memorial (a national historic landmark)!
- Take a narrated, self-guided tour while on campus or at home using our Guidebook app. The audio tour is available in Spanish (Audio tour disponible en español).
- Explore campus through our interactive map.
- Check out this tour video, with Lauren Smith '20.
- Register for a guided virtual tour. A Union student will lead you through the virtual tour while answering questions and sharing Union stories.
Union encourages an interview as part of the application process. An interview enhances your application by showing your interest in Union and allowing us to hear more about your academic and extracurricular pursuits. It is also an opportunity for you to ask questions and to hear about the exciting experiences that await you at Union College.
In the fall, interviews are typically conducted by a senior intern–one of 12 student leaders in their final year at Union who is eager to learn about you and share their Union story.
Online interviews are available for high school seniors through January, but should be completed by the following deadlines:
- November 15: Early Decision I, Early Action, Leadership in Medicine
- January 31: Early Decision II, Regular Decision, 3+3 Accelerated Law
Appointments are offered Monday-Friday and select fall Saturdays. Registration is available up to 48 hours in advance:
Note: Prospective transfer students may request an interview year-round by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews for high school juniors will open in May.
Recordings of Previous Events
- Pre-Med and Leadership in Medicine (LIM) at Union: An Overview for Prospective Students from August 11
- Pre-Law at Union: An Overview for Prospective Students from August 12
- Preparing for a Business Career: An Overview for Prospective Students from August 26
- Tuesdays with Union: Computer Science, Data Analytics, Mathematics and Statistics Academic Panel from September 22
Union in Pictures
Photos highlight what awaits you at Union: a top-notch liberal arts environment with all the ingredients to create a college experience that's uniquely yours—guided by your passions, your interests, your imagination.
Please don't hesitate to call or email us! We are available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., at (518) 388-6112 or email@example.com.