Last updated June 22, 2022
We’re delighted that you plan to visit Union College. We’re confident you’ll find your time on campus to be an effective way to learn more about all that our college offers our students.
Some things to note for your visit:
- All visitors are required to have a completed COVID-19 vaccination series or a negative COVID-19 test (test administered within 72 hours of the visit).
- Masks are optional.
- Registration is required to attend Admissions information sessions and tours. Union's Guidebook tour is available to anyone visiting our campus and provides a self-guided, outdoor tour of our historic campus.
- Visitors are not permitted in the residence halls.
- Admissions is dedicated to providing you a safe visit. Our building has daily cleaning of restrooms and communal spaces, and there are hand sanitizer stations. Restrooms will be available for your use inside Grant Hall/O’Brien Center.
- Frequent hand washing is recommended and encouraged during your visit.
Can I visit?
Union College complies with all New York State Department of Health requirements. Current information from New York State is provided at: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
State and campus requirements are subject to change, so please be sure to check back regularly for our most up-to-date visitor information.
Monitor Your Health
We ask all visitors to monitor themselves for any COVID-19 symptoms.
If you are not feeling well, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
If you experience symptoms of illness while at Union, please call Admissions at (518) 388-6112 or Campus Safety at (518) 388-6911.