Last updated November 6, 2020
We’re delighted that you plan to visit Union College. We’re confident that you’ll find your time on campus to be an effective way to learn more about all that our college offers our students.
Some things to note for your visit:
- All visitors are required to wear face coverings (able to cover both the nose and mouth) at all times during their visit.
- Admissions is dedicated to providing you a safe visit. Our building has daily cleaning of restrooms and communal spaces, and there are hand sanitizer stations. Restrooms will be available for your use inside Grant Hall/O’Brien Center.
- Frequent hand washing is recommended and encouraged during your visit.
- Each party must complete our Visitor Attestation Form on their visit date, before entering Grant Hall/O’Brien Center. This form can be accessed on a mobile device.
Can I visit?
Visitors from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Vermont:
- You are welcome to visit if you are able to answer no to all the health screening questions (see below).
Visitors from other states and countries must follow New York state guidelines before visiting:
- Obtain a COVID test within three days of departure from your home state
- Complete the NYS Traveler Health Form upon entering New York.
- Upon arrival in New York, quarantine for 3 days.
- On day 4 of quarantine, obtain another COVID test.
- If both tests come back negative, you may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test.
- Detailed information is provided at: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- If you are traveling from farther away, please confirm with firstname.lastname@example.org that you meet the travel advisory requirements prior to your planned visit date.
State and campus requirements are subject to change, so please be sure to check back regularly for our most up-to-date visitor information.
Before you visit campus, we ask you to answer the following questions:
- Is your temperature 100 F or higher?
- Are you experiencing one of the following symptoms: a fever or chills, cough, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- Have you traveled outside the United States within the past 30 days?
If you answer yes to any of these questions on the day you are scheduled to visit, you may not visit Union’s campus.
If you experience symptoms of illness while at Union, please call Admissions at (518) 388-6112 or Campus Safety at (518) 388-6911.