We’re delighted that you plan to visit Union College. We’re confident that you’ll find your time on campus to be an effective way to learn more about all that our college offers our students.
Some things to note for your visit:
- All visitors are required to wear face coverings (able to cover both the nose and mouth) at all times during the visit.
- Admissions is dedicated to providing you a safe visit. Our building has daily cleaning of restrooms and communal spaces, and there are hand sanitizer stations. Restrooms will be available for your use inside the O’Brien Center.
- Frequent hand washing is recommended and encouraged during your visit.
- Each party must complete our Visitor Attestation Form on their visit date, before entering the O’Brien Center. This form can be accessed on a mobile device.
Before you visit campus, we ask you to answer the following questions:
- Is your temperature 100 F or higher?
- Are you experiencing one of the following symptoms: a fever or chills, cough, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- Have you traveled outside the United States within the past 30 days?
If you answer yes to any of these questions on the day you are scheduled to visit, you may not visit Union’s campus.
- Additionally, will you be traveling to New York from any of the states requiring a 14 day quarantine upon arrival in New York state? Please check this link for the current list of states: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
If your answer is yes, you may not visit Union's campus unless you confirm with firstname.lastname@example.org that you have quarantined for 14 days within New York state prior to your scheduled visit.
State and campus requirements are subject to change, so please be sure to check back regularly for our most up-to-date visitor information.
If you experience symptoms of illness while at Union, please call Admissions at 518-388-6112 or Campus Safety at 518-388-6911.