Health & Wellness Partners, LLC currently has an opportunity for a recent college graduate with an English, journalism, or marketing/advertising degree, to join our company as an Associate Copywriter. This is ideal for someone who happens to be underemployed in an unrelated field but who is an inspired and careful writer with a strong creative streak and is very comfortable with digital and social media. Please provide a cover letter with your resume and note that qualified applicants will be asked to complete a brief assignment in order for their candidacy to be considered.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Supporting the copy department by conceptualizing and developing promotional content for diverse company programs, including both print and digital materials
- Serving as a source of creativity and innovation across clients and brands/disease states
- Understanding client strategy and translating it into engaging, well-written copy
- Reliably developing content consistent with client-specified style/guidelines
- Being receptive to internal and external feedback and using it to hone copywriting skills
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all developed content is relevant and impactful
The qualified candidate will have:
- Strong conceptual abilities and creative flair, demonstrated by a portfolio of creative/conceptual and/or promotional writing samples
- High degree of familiarity with digital content channels and social media
- Ability to think strategically and develop concepts and content with strategic goals in mind
- Comfort level with science and ability to quickly comprehend new medical topics (having a scientific/medical background is a plus)
Please send cover email and resume to HR@hwpnj.com.