Garnet River® is a full-service information technology company that customizes solutions for its clients. We solve challenges through staff augmentation, project-based teams and technical solutions. Our staffing division works as a recruiting arm for technical companies in the region and across the country. Clients turn to us to help them find technical talent.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Support Analyst to join an enterprise large client of ours. This position is located in one of their regional offices in Clifton Park. They are looking for a tech-savvy and ambitious hard-charger, who is looking to get on a management fast track, of a rapidly growing team. If you have a passion for analyzing and improving business processes by leveraging technology and want to jump on board of an iconic brand of the highest quality and best supported products in the industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
This client is looking to invest in the right individual. The goal of this position is developing a bench for the future management team of this organization. This position will be responsible for the enablement of new technologies that will drive our business forward. You will go through an extensive training program covering our modern technology platform (MS Dynamics ERP, CRM, Skype, iPhones/iPads, etc.) that includes immersion in our Operations and IT teams.
- Learning all facets of the business and all processes that support it.
- Drive (adapt, enable and leverage) new and existing technologies throughout the regional office.
- Coach, mentor and motivate all regional office employees from the warehouse to the management team.
- Work with operating groups on process improvement and introduction of new technologies.
- Perform corporate business system release management testing.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve client issues in a timely manner and coordinate with internal and/or external resources as necessary.
- Install business software, define business impact, implement process change and train business units.
- Maintain and support hardware and software applications on multiple platforms including tablets, laptops, and smartphones.
Mandatory Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Business or Technology related studies are preferred.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Strong leadership, communication, coaching, mentoring and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Entrepreneurial, driven for success, intellectually curious (want to know WHY).
- Proficient use of laptop and mobile technology with knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to think out of the box.
- Occasional travel will be required within New England and Upstate New York.
Our client offers an amazing package to their employees. Including the following list:
- Great health insurance benefits (including an option for 100% company paid premium)
- Company smartphone and laptop
- Team oriented
- Extensive Training
- Strong career path and advancement
- 401k, Dental, Life/Disability Insurance
- We offer exciting opportunities to experienced professionals, recent graduates, and students.
Garnet River LLC is an Equal Employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer.
Send resume and cover letter to Ms. Shaunessy Boss, Director of Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org