Responsible for leading the commissioning of centrifugal compressor packages installed in a broad range of
chemical, petro-chemical, power generating industries and liquid natural gas plants around the world.
- Perform final commissioning and process integration of centrifugal compressors.
- Test and configure surge protection systems.
- Process tuning to ensure successful integration with installed process.
- Communicate with customer to identify how best to integrate Atlas Copco products into the process efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare detailed and concise technical reports.
- Identify and report deficiencies and work with various departments to resolve.
- Represent Atlas Copco in an appropriate and professional manner at all times.
- Establish and maintain an effective and successful working relationship with customers.
- To comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA Requirements
Skills and experience
- Degree in mechanical or electrical discipline from an accredited university or a minimum of 10 years centrifugal compressor commissioning experience.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude required, supplemented with hands on experience and/or formal technical training is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be extremely organized and be highly self-motivated
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and process controls narratives.
- Ability to comprehend industrial processes.
- Ability to effectively work with diverse cultures and situations.
- Willingness to travel extensively on a global scale.
Are we a good fit?
- Drive better customer satisfaction
- Cope with pressure and setbacks
- Follow instructions and procedure
- Apply expertise and technology
- Communicate effectively
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion...
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. The spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That's where you come in - we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness and benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems.
We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries.
We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com