Health & Wellness Partners, LLC is currently looking for an Executive Editor who will be responsible for working with the program team to manage content from inception to completion, assuring the technical accuracy and error-free preparation of all content-related materials.
In addition, the Executive Editor:
- May have direct contact with pharmaceutical clients to support them in medical-legal-regulatory and FDA submission processes
- May be expected to attend client meetings in person
- Will be required to develop an in-depth understanding of various products in different therapeutic areas, related scientific/medical areas, and competitive products
Specific responsibilities include:
- Substantive editing and rewriting for multiple medical education components—often simultaneously—including slide presentations, websites/microsites/apps, promotional materials (banner ads, invitations, etc), and print publications, among others
- Maintaining high-quality outcomes that are consistent with the client’s strategic goals
- Coordinating with a team of copyeditors, proofreaders, fact checkers, art directors, and PowerPoint specialists
- Preparing components for medical-legal-regulatory review, including annotating of references
- Attending medical-legal-regulatory review committee meetings, actively participating in table reviews, and implementing revisions as needed
- Planning and implementing editorial project timelines in collaboration with Program Direction that are achievable, meet client requirements, and assure ongoing communication about status
The qualified candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in promotional and medical communications
- Thorough knowledge of AMA style (10th edition) and ability to follow other style guides
- Ability to interpret medical and scientific literature
- Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as Adobe® Acrobat Professional)
- Experience with Veeva Vault is a plus
Attention to detail and excellent organizational/analytical skills are essential. We are looking for a team player who works well under pressure, has the ability to multitask, and demonstrates excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Please send cover email and resume to HR@hwpnj.com.