Attend an orientation to learn Handshake, our new career management system. Handshake will allow students to selectively search and apply to internships available in summer and during the academic year. You can find post-grad employment opportunities, tailoring the search toward your field of interest. Register for on and off campus career related events and programs throughout the year. Schedule one-on-one appointments with a career adviser. Learn how to get started with the Becker Career Center. It all starts with a Handshake! Students are encouraged to bring their laptops. Limited number of computers will be available.
If you are unable to attend one of the scheduled Handshake orientations, we encourage you to schedule a 1:1 appointment for "Handshake Orientation" as follows:
- Log into Handshake
- Complete the prompts at login (if you have not been into the system before)
- In the top menu select "Career Center" then "Appointments" from drop-down menu
- Select "Schedule a New Appointment"
- Choose Your Class Year
- Choose Appointment Type "Handshake Orientation"
- And you will see a list of dates/times available to book your appointment.
If you have any issues making your appointment, please contact the Becker Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 388-6176