Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Inside Sales Experienced Analyst is responsible for delivering outbound calling activity to generate awareness of the relevant Technology products solutions with principal goal of producing qualified leads to be used by the sales teams.
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads. Initiate high volume daily outbound calls to target and client prospects.
- Follow up / follow through on inbound inquiries and those generated by various marketing activities. Discover and qualify new leads. Ask questions to prospects to identify key business issue needs, positive business outcomes, minimum required capabilities, metrics and to understand each prospects buying process.
- Maintain accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity and forecast information within the company’s CRM system Salesforce.com .
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to identify lead generation strategy. Articulate effectively, the value of our software offerings and unique differentiators.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute upon integrated outbound sales and marketing campaigns. Follow consultative selling approach to link a prospect’s needs with the proper solutions.
- Meet and/or exceed individual and/or team solution and services revenue opportunity targets.
- Learn and maintain basic knowledge of products and services, the industry and industry trends, and our competition.
Note: There may be shifts in schedule to support time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lead generation / telemarketing, retail or sales experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong phone presence
- Self motivated, results / goal driven
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00662885
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.