The NYC Office of Payroll Administration is recruiting an Integrity Administrator who will be responsible to:
• Perform annual form compliance audits as required by NYC Comptroller’s Directive 1;
• Ensure security form completion compliance across various citywide systems: PMS, Pi, PPMS, TSOA, CHRMS, Payroll Portal and related subsystems for the purpose of maintaining and implementing user access;
• Administer daily activity report metrics. Identify patterns of requests to identify system deficiencies;
• Develop policies and procedures pertaining to the general operations of all aspects of citywide security information system access to ensure adherence to standards for enhancing productivity, efficiency, quality control and confidentiality;
• Track and categorize access to internal and external audit data requirements.
• Assist in computer systems: PMS, Pi, PPMS, TSOA, CHRMS, Payroll Portal and related subsystems user access development, testing implementation and system migration.
• Track and categorize the given users, executive management and outside agencies to ensure system records and security profiles are accurate and current;
• Perform special projects, as assigned.
Minimum Qual Requirements
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college including or supplemented by 24 credits in accounting, including one course each in advanced accounting, auditing, and cost accounting and four years of satisfactory full-time professional accounting or auditing experience, at least 18 months of which must have been in an administrative, managerial, or executive capacity or supervising a staff performing accounting or auditing work; or
2. A valid New York State Certified Public Accountant license and at least 18 months of satisfactory full-time professional accounting or auditing experience in an administrative, managerial or executive capacity or supervising a staff performing accounting or auditing work.
• Knowledge of citywide Payroll and HR systems such as PMS, RMDS, WCS, FIM, LURS and CSA
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent organizational skills, work ethic, attention to detail, customer service and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Hours/Shift 35 hours weekly/Day
Work Location 5 Manhattan West, NY, NY 10001
New York City residency is generally required within 90 days of appointment. However, City Employees in certain titles who have worked for the City for 2 continuous years may also be eligible to reside in Nassau, Suffolk, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, or Orange County. To determine if the residency requirement applies to you, please discuss with the agency representative at the time of interview.
Current NYC employees may apply via Employee Self Service (ESS): www.nyc.gov/ess. External applicants may visit the NYC Jobs website: www.nyc.gov/jobs and apply to Job ID: 387531. While all complete applications will be given consideration, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.