Health & Wellness Partners, LLC is currently looking for a Managing Editor who will be responsible for the technical accuracy and error-free preparation of all content-related materials.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Editing program components for content, style, and technical accuracy, including fact-checking as necessary
- Preparing components for medical-legal review
- Inputting corrections on manuscripts, program materials, and slides
- Attending medical-legal review committee meetings as needed, understanding needed corrections, and implementing revisions
- Supporting workflow from Executive Editors through project completion and serving as backup
The qualified candidate will have knowledge of AMA style and ability to follow other style guides. In addition, we are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Proficiency in software applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Adobe® Acrobat Professional
- Excellent oral communication, written communication, and editorial skills
- Depth of understanding for various products in different therapeutic areas, related scientific/medical areas, and competitive products
Please send cover email and resume to HR@hwpnj.com.