Catalant helps companies build an agile workforce, with technology and programs that enable them to access the talent they need, when they need it, wherever it is. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transform the structure of how their companies’ work gets done and the behaviors that drive or delay agile workforce transformation.
Over 20 percent of the Fortune 1000 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy internal and external talent, including over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s expert marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered talent matching and recommendation engine, inform its program design and best practices, and surface counter-intuitive insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst and Highland Capital, two of the top Venture Capital firms out there, as well as famed investor Mark Cuban. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team on the east coast, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
- Reporting to Catalant’s EVP of Sales, you will equip our go-to-market team with the skills they need to achieve their commercial goals.
- Lead the prioritization, design, development, and delivery of a creative and rigorous training and development program for current and new sales professionals at Catalant. In this role, you will:
- Ensure sales professionals at all levels have the tools and training to perform at their highest potential;
- Conduct sales training and skills assessments.
- Provide coaching and professional development opportunities to our broader Go to Market
- Develop and execute a common training language and methodology for the sales team that enables them to effectively communicate Catalant’s value proposition to enterprise customers and navigate complex client organizations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales leadership, sales ops, Product Marketing, and Demand Generation to ensure that sales content and tools align with corporate strategy, sales process and Catalant selling skills methodologies Create and drive adoption of content, resources, tools, sales communications and training materials
- Assess and maintain skill heat maps across professionals
- Build a “Catalant Sales University” and corresponding Certification program
- Improve ramp time to productivity of new sales hires by providing the training and tools essential for success
- Develop and coordinate sales kick-offs and training events
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience selling a complex, multi-stakeholder service to large enterprises, ideal role preferably in software sales or Enterprise sales;
- Experience as an individual contributor, manager, and trainer in B2B sales for disruptive technologies or new categories.
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of sales methodology concepts (including but not limited to The Challenger Sale and Sandler), practices, and procedures
- Goal orientated, capable of, performing a variety of complex tasks in a fast-moving environment, often with ambiguity and with peer buy-in required
- Demonstrable experience implementing new sales methodologies and identifying the best practices of a high performing sales organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A compelling sense of team embodying our corporate values – be excellent, be audacious, be a “force multiplier”
Complete online application and network with Union alum Randy Miller.