Candidate must be a good writer and dynamic story teller. Minimum three years' experience working in a broadcast news operation as anchor and reporter. You must be aggressive in finding and pursuing good stories and be able to tell them live with passion and creativity. You must be comfortable covering everything, from politics to breaking news and in-depth reports. You must be ethical, fair and have sound news judgment. You must be a high energy, positive team player. Must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving history as determined by the Company. Driving record will be checked.
Conceive, gather, compile and present news stories for daily newscasts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Anchor weekend morning newscasts
- Generate story ideas
- Gather, write and edit vo's, vo/sot's and packages
- Present news stories live from the field
- Cultivate and maintain news contacts in the community
- Generate and report special in-depth reports