Fraternity and Sorority Residences
Many of Union's Greek organizations have residences on campus that are owned by the College. Room and board are paid through the College, similar to the other residence halls.
Each Greek house is unique in style and accommodations, some being attached to residence halls while others are stand-alone buildings. Common amenities within all Greek residences include:
- A large, multi-purpose space for social events, meetings and studying
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Telephone jacks, basic cable and Wi-Fi / Ethernet hook-ups
- House laundry facilities
Students who are members of a fraternity or sorority become eligible their junior year to live in their respective Greek house. Approximately 50% of Greeks elect this option for residential life.
Greek organizations offering residential housing and their on-campus locations are:
- Alpha Delta Phi: Fero House
- Alpha Epsilon Pi: Davidson Hall North
- Chi Psi: Potter House North
- Delta Delta Delta: Potter House South
- Delta Kappa Epsilon: Fox Hall North
- Gamma Phi Beta: Hickok House
- Sigma Chi: Raymond House South
- Sigma Delta Tau: Raymond House North
- Sigma Phi: Davidson Hall South
- Theta Delta Chi: Edwards House
For more information about Greek residences, please contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.