The Office of Marketing and Communications has established these series of steps to facilitate assistance with online projects:
- Please fill out all the information contained in our Online Project Request Form. (Note: This form is for new online projects only, such as a new website or online content.)
- Someone from the Office of Marketing and Communications will contact you within 72 hours to schedule a project planning meeting or to direct you to appropriate resources to handle your request.
- Prior to the meeting, we will review how peer institutions, your colleagues and others have handled similar projects. Please come to the meeting with a list of other websites or digital content that serves as an example of what you are trying to accomplish.
- Project specifics to be discussed and finalized at the meeting include budget, workflow, content creation and division of responsibilities.
- Before your new project is launched, you or someone within your department will be trained in Web content management if required by your project.