Jenna, Eve and Murphy are Goldendoodles certified by Therapy Dogs International. They are an affectionate and cheerful bunch you can stop in and visit Monday - Friday.
Our dogs are great listeners and never share your confidential conversations with anybody. They love to play with anything that squeaks and their favorite food is peanut butter.
Jenna the Therapy Pup on Facebook
Interested in learning more about therapy dogs? Visit Therapy Dogs International.
“Paws” to Ponder…
Words of wisdom brought to you by Jenna:
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy
- Take naps
- Stretch before rising
- Run, romp, and play daily
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree
- When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
- Be loyal
- Never pretend to be something you’re not
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and offer them comfort