Employee Online, a system designed to make much of your human resources and payroll information available to you online, is available to Union employees with a Union College email account. If you do not have a Union email address, you can optionally sign up for access. Some of the information available to you includes the following:
- View and/or print your current and previous pay stubs
- Make changes to your home address, emergency contact, and family related information
- Review direct deposit elections, tax withholding, and retirement contributions and make changes by submitting a request online
- Review, access, and print your W2 form for the tax year 2009 and forward
- Run "what if" scenarios to see how various changes to your tax withholding status or benefit selections will affect your net pay
- Check your current vacation accrual, benefit selections, and flexible spending account withholding amount
- Access the College directory and various HR and Payroll employee-related forms
This system eliminates cumbersome paper processes when possible and makes your personal employee information more readily available to you. Questions about the system? Please contact Joanne Herrick in Payroll at (518) 388-6105 or Jennifer Blessing in HR at (518) 388-6108.
For employees without a Union email address:
How do I request an account?
If you are a full-time faculty member, staff member or administrator with a Union email address, you will automatically be provided with access to Employee Online. Simply go to eo.union.edu and enter your Union username (starting with "union\") and password.
If you do not have a Union email address, please request access to Employee Online by filling out Employee Online Opt-In Form and return it to Human Resources.
What is my username and password?
Your Employee Online username and password is the same username and password you use to access your Union email and log into your office computer. PLEASE NOTE: Your username must have "union\" in front of it. i.e. union\smithj
Is Employee Online secure?
The Employee Online site is a secure SSL website meaning that the data passed to and from the site is encrypted. In addition, if you are accessing the system on campus via a wire, it is double-encrypted. To prevent others from accessing your account, your Employee Online session will timeout in 30 minutes and, because the system uses your standard Union password, your password will have to meet the complexity requirements defined by the Information Technology Services department. As a reminder, never share your password with others.