Please indicate hours/shifts available
Mondays - Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Rate of Pay
Purpose/Role of the Position(s) within the Department
The role of the student employee is to follow the mission and vision as set by the department and to provide support to all of College Relations to ensure the success of all planned programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical support to the Office of the Vice President for College Relations, Stewardship Office and other offices as needed
- Duties include, but are not limited to collecting and filing alumni information, entering information into a database, answering phones, assisting with mailings and other projects as assigned
Qualifications for the Position
- Ability to work independently and follow directions
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Discretion regarding confidential information
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and database programs