The IT Advisory Committee shall discuss whatever business the Co-Chairs or members of the committee shall place before it. This shall include all new policies and changes to IT policies and procedures that significantly affect administrative offices. Proposed new policies and changes to IT policies and procedures shall normally be presented to the Committee at least one month before a policy decision is finalized. All decisions of the committee are advisory to the Chief Information Officer.
- Ellen Yu, Chief Information Officer, ITS, Co-Chair
- Strom Thacker, VP for Academic Affairs, Co-Chair
- Fran'Cee Brown-McClure, VP for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Frank Interlichia, Interim VP for College Relations
- Michele Gibson, VP for Administration and Finance
- Matt Malatesta, VP for Admissions, Financial Aid and Enrollment
- Leah Rosen, VP for Communications & Marketing