Alumnae Perspectives on Careers in Engineering Panel presented by The Women's Leadership Institute of Union College
in celebration of the 175th anniversary of engineering and the 50th anniversary of coeducation at Union College.
Date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Moderator - Rebecca Cortez, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Director of Engineering
You'll hear valuable insights and guidance from alumnae in the field:
- Kathleen Browne '88 - Chief Investment Officer, Denison University and Trustee of Union College
- Julia Collignon '04 - Principal of Construction, Intersect Power Inc.
- Patty Donaldson’92, Executive Vice President of Global Sales for Diona Technologies Limited
- Lisa Freed ’86 - P.E., LEED AP, STEM Program Manager, iRobot
- Nurisha Rodriguez ’16 - Electrical Design Engineer, GE Renewable Energy
- Jessica Sosa ’10 - Superintendent at Gilbane Building Company