The College will welcome hundreds of alumni, parents and friends back to campus for the annual Homecoming and Family Weekend Oct. 24-26.
Highlights from the weekend include:
- Alumni Writers Series presents Erin Schumaker ’09: The English Department will welcome the Huffington Post blog editor to campus for a talk.
- Pumpkin Carving Competition: Showcase your pumpkin carving skills and winners will be announced during the football game on Saturday.
- Tour of Historic Union: Learn about the plan behind Union’s campus and how it was a trailblazer for other college campuses.
- First-Year Parents Reception: Come meet other parents and meet faculty.
- Various athletic events including: volleyball, men’s hockey, football, swimming and diving and men’s soccer.