- Random Acts of Kindness Week planned
Random Acts of Kindness Week planned
From Feb. 9-13, the Kenney Community Center will be sponsoring its annual Random Acts of Kindness Week. Activities will be taking place on and off campus every day during the week with the help of organizations such as Alpha Delta Lambda sorority, Wells House and UNITAS among others.
The schedule for the week is as follows:
- Monday will be the kick-off event in Reamer from noon to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday will host a free bake sale in Reamer from noon to 2 p.m.
- Free hot cocoa will be served on Wednesday in the morning outside of Reamer, and the Wheel of Kindness game will be played from noon to 2 p.m.
- A thank you card table will be set up in Reamer from noon to 2 p.m. in Reamer on Thursday.
- Free Hershey’s hugs and kisses will be given out on Friday, and participants will be delivering flowers and cards to Heritage Home for Women.
- On Saturday, Valentine’s Day candy will be delivered to the City Mission.
More events will be added to the schedule during the week, and all students will receive a raffle ticket in their mailboxes to enter them in a raffle with prizes from local businesses. Faculty and staff will also be receiving random acts of kindness, and the resident advisors will be showing their appreciation to the cleaning staff.
For more information, contact Janet Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org.