- Fall festivities on deck for Homecoming and Family Weekend
Fall festivities on deck for Homecoming and Family Weekend
The College is set to welcome hundreds of visitors to campus Oct. 21-23 for Homecoming and Family Weekend.
Alumni, parents, students and friends have a jam-packed schedule of events that range from campus tours, class visits and athletic events. For a full schedule or to register, click here.
Highlights from this year’s schedule includes:
- Feigenbaum Center for Visual Arts dedication and open house on Saturday. The newly renovated building will also be open Friday from 5 to 7 p.m. for “Visual Union: The Homecoming Show,” an opening reception boasting artwork from current students and recent alumni.
- First-Year Family Reception – Families of first-year students will gather at College Park Hall for breakfast and conversation.
- Trivia Night at Chet’s – Come enjoy the renovated Skeller while testing your Union trivia skills.
- Pre-Game Family Picnic – Fun for the whole family with food, face painting, bounce houses and more. New this year are numerous student performances by student dance, vocal and cultural groups.
- Athletic events include contests for volleyball (4 p.m. and 8 p.m. Friday), men’s hockey (7 pm. Friday and 4 p.m. Saturday) and football (1:30 p.m. Saturday).