Sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine appointments scheduled for tomorrow, Monday, April 19 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. in the Viniar Athletic Center. Walk-ins will be permitted as well. Union College Health Services is administering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to all students and employees until remaining doses are used.
If your second dose is scheduled for April 19 you can get your second dose at Viniar as long as you bring your vaccination card with you showing your second dose date. Please sign up for the 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. timeframe for these second dose appointments to ensure we have a dose for you. After you have received your second dose at Union, please cancel your original appointment.
Notes for individuals with April 19 appointments:
- The Moderna vaccine requires 2 shots, four weeks (28 days) apart. You will be given a date and time for your second dose at your first appointment.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment for paperwork and plan on spending 30-45 minutes at the site to allow time for the vaccination and the post-vaccination waiting period.
- You will need to complete this online attestation form prior to being vaccinated. The link can be found here: https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine
Benefits of vaccination for members of the Union Community:
- Once you are fully vaccinated and your vaccination record is uploaded in emocha, you are not required to quarantine if you have contact with a known positive individual. (Note: Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have passed since your Johnson and Johnson vaccine or two weeks have passed since your 2nd dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.)
- Effective April 19, once you are fully vaccinated and your vaccination record is uploaded in emocha, you will no longer be required to participate in campus testing. If you would like to continue testing, you can sign up using the scheduling link. Please note, you should continue recording your daily attestation in emocha.
We encourage all members of our community to get vaccinated as soon as possible. If you are scheduled for your first dose of a vaccine at another location, you are welcome to come and seek a vaccine Monday instead. After you receive a dose on campus, please cancel your vaccine appointment at the other site.
As a reminder, once you have received your vaccine, please remember to record your vaccination in emocha by uploading an image or pdf of your vaccination record card using the emocha app or website. See the emocha instructions to learn more.