Dear Union College Community,
As we approach the end of our term, we write to provide an update on our schedule for COVID-19 testing.
As a reminder, individuals who are fully vaccinated and have shared their records with us in emocha do not need to participate in campus testing but are welcome to do so if they feel the need. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated must continue to test weekly if they are students or are employees who are on a weekly testing schedule.
Remaining Spring Term Testing Dates and Revised Hours
Location: Memorial Field House (NOTE: This is a location change)
- Tuesday, June 1: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 2: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 9: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- *Thursday, June 10: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (note: this is the testing day in preparation for the Class of 2021 Commencement)
- *Thursday, June 17: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (note: this is the testing day in preparation for the Class of 2020 Commencement)
*Please note: To accommodate NYS guidelines, all individuals who plan on working at or attending the June 13 Commencement ceremony who are not fully vaccinated must test on Thursday, June 10. Individuals working at or attending the June 20 Commencement ceremony, who are not fully vaccinated must test on Thursday, June 17.
We will continue to monitor CDC and NYS guidance and the demands of testing as more individuals become fully vaccinated and provide their records. Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions about this revised testing schedule, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Communication about summer testing requirements will be sent in the coming weeks.
Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
Beth R. Glassman
Interim Chief Human Resources Officer
Dean of Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs