As we prepare for the end of spring term and the beginning of our summer programming, we want to share that all students will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This policy, effective July 1, will require all continuing and incoming students to be vaccinated before engaging with campus.
While the vaccination requirement will apply to all students in the fall, those who are participating in official programming, taking classes, conducting research, or working or living on campus this summer must be fully vaccinated by July 1. For additional information, please review the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
How can I schedule my COVID-19 vaccination?
- Current students who are in the region can sign on to the Student Health Portal to set up an appointment for a Johnson & Johnson vaccine through June 30.
- The Schenectady County COVID Vaccine site lists several options and will provide updates when additional vaccination sites become available. To find the latest information, visit the section “Where to Schedule an Appointment/Resources.”
- If you prefer to make your appointment via phone, you can also call the New York State COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline at 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829).
- For additional information about vaccine availability across the country, please see Vaccines.gov.
How do I share my COVID-19 vaccination record with the College?
- Upload an image or pdf of your vaccination record through the emocha app or website. See the emocha instructions to learn more about upload options. Please note that if you received one of the vaccines that requires two doses, you will need to record each dose separately in emocha.
- If you need assistance uploading your vaccination record, please contact emocha at (240) 343-9222 or email@example.com. Students who have questions can email Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are still working through additional protocols and requirements, including a likely requirement for employees to be vaccinated. We are continuing to receive guidance and will update our policies and the community as information is finalized.
Vice President for Student Affairs