How Minerva Mentors Can Help
Minerva Mentors can help you:
- get organized
- get motivated
- improve time management
- understand the trimester system and provide guidance on prioritizing commitments and balancing extracurricular activities with your workload
- refine your study skills, such as how to take better notes, read more efficiently and study for exams
- by providing informal advice on course selection, registration and understanding Union's requirements
- find appropriate academic resources to help you get better grades
- understand what faculty expect from students
- learn to keep up with your work
- choose appropriate clubs and campus activities
- with your overall acclimation to college life
In addition to one-on-one mentoring, the Minerva Mentors Program offers a variety of academic success workshops throughout the year.
If you haven't yet met with your Minerva Mentor or don't know who your mentor is, fill out the request form. Take advantage of this opportunity to work with a Minerva Mentor and gain valuable insights from a successful, upperclass student!