Albany, NY - Posted on: Friday 09/16/16
Here we grow again!! Autotask is looking for an HR professional to join our team. Are you ready to drive in the fast lane or fly in the clouds? Always wanted a chance to truly partner with Senior Management? Looking for a real opportunity to influence policy, foster a unique culture and impact the bottom line? We are a SAAS company with offices coast to coast and need someone up for the challenge!! If you think you have what it takes then l want to hear from you.
- Responsible for new employee on-boarding and exiting. Includes maintaining employee paperwork & files, employee files/HRIS, and exit interviews
- Prepares HR related paperwork related to offer letters, promotions, status changes, relocation, compensation plans, job descriptions, visa attainment, separation notices, EEO reports, etc.
- Administers company-wide HR policies, procedures and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements. Assures required labor law posters are in place
- Assists with performance management and compensation programs
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of departments, services performed, and/or organizational design
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Responds to inquiries and assists with the dissemination of these policies, procedures, and programs
- Managing benefits activities including relationships with benefits carriers, administering all benefits programs, supporting new hire enrollments, managing annual open enrollments and supporting COBRA administration
- Consulting with managers and employees regarding performance and employment relations issues
- Advising management and employees on questions or problems relating to human resources
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in human resources, business, liberal arts (psychology, sociology, etc.), industrial relations or organizational development. Usually requires at least five years of professional HR experience
- Professional Human Resources Certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
- Knowledge of PCs, Internet and MS Office (particular Excel, Work & Visio). HRIS experience a plus
- Good Knowledge of HR practices and principles, and all applicable employment law
- Able to handle high levels of confidentiality and common sense regarding employee information
- Able to handle stress and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Sound judgment and professionalism
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Autotask is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Autotask about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Autotask via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Autotask; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Autotask as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.