Account Executive, Enterprise Sales (Middle Market and Large Enterprise)
Boston, MA - Posted on: Tuesday 05/24/16
HourlyNerd’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage with each other to solve business challenges. Our enterprise Sales team is growing quickly to meet customer demand, and we are looking for talented, driven professionals to join our mission. In your role, you will be closing new enterprise customers and driving adoption of the HourlyNerd platform at existing enterprise customers. The ideal candidate has experience selling enterprise software, consulting, or information services.
- You will prospect a sales territory composed of enterprise prospects in key industries of focus to HourlyNerd.
- You will engage prospects at new enterprises and new users at existing customers—most often by phone and web-based demo.
- You will identify prospect needs, position HourlyNerd’s platform as a solution, and close business.
- You will work with colleagues on the sales, marketing, and product teams to execute sales strategy and to introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases of new products
- You will share—and live—our company values.
- You will meet or beat your sales quota.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- 3+ years of sales experience, ideally selling a technology platform, consulting or information services
- Experience with or understanding of how large and middle market enterprises make buying decisions
- A passion for helping sophisticated business professionals solve problems
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and goals
- Perpetual curiosity, world-class work ethic, and insatiable appetite to get better
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hugh energy, passion for ambitious missions, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Comfort in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment