Account Executive - Software Sales
Albany, NY - Posted on: Friday 09/16/16
Autotask Corporation is a top-rated company, offering top-rated products, looking for top-rated sales representatives in the Capital Region that are ready to take on a new challenge out of our newest office in Boston! If you're interested in a new opportunity with growth potential, an outstanding training program and an award-winning corporate culture, then keep reading...
- Autotask is an industry leader offering cloud-based IT Business Management software
- Since 2001, Autotask has provided an innovative and fun work environment while expanding to nearly 500 employees with 13 offices worldwide
- 2014 “Company of the Year” –Albany Business Review
- 11 years running: “Best Places to Work” –Albany Business Review
- 5 years running: “Top Places to Work” –Times Union
A driven, committed sales person with a motivated, go-getter personality. We need quick-learners who are comfortable talking with business owners and executives- must be professional, personable and passionate!
- Sell a product your customers need; Directly impact the success of the businesses you sell to
- Proactively reach out to qualified prospects- customer outreach via phone, email and social media
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to high-level leadership
- Close deals and complete the sales cycle!
- Relocate to Boston within 90 days of hire
- ~20% travel to customers, trade shows and industry events
- One month paid training ‘bootcamp’ in our Upstate NY Headquarters- train with our executive team to ensure your success
- Competitive base salary PLUS an uncapped commission structure, benefits and paid vacation time
- Career-growth! This is our fastest growing team: Opportunities include Account Management, Field Sales, Sales Engineer, Leadership/Management
- 2-5 years B2B sales experience, preferably in a technology or software oriented business
- Highly motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- History of success in a quota-carrying sales role
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Competitive, but team-focused and eager to aid in the success of your teammates
- Must be willing and able to travel to customer
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are always seeking motivated and talented professionals to join our globally growing team. If you are interested in learning more, please visit www.autotask.com.
Autotask is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Autotask about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Autotask via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Autotask; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Autotask as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.