New York, NY - Posted on: Thursday 08/25/16
The Activation Intern is responsible for supporting the Activation team with all administrative, research and event logistics needs.
The intern also participates in day-to-day account needs delegated by their supervisor to help keep work moving.
- Assist with research for current clients and new business pitches
- Contact vendors with questions in regards to production (costs, timing, logistics, etc.) and coordinate event logistics as directed by supervisor
- Assist in creating case studies and program recap reports after the conclusion of integrated campaigns
- Participate in internal meetings, brainstorms and client calls as directed by supervisor
- Team administrative support – booking conference rooms, booking transportation, coordinating F+B for client and internal meetings as needed, printing, occasional errands, senior team expenses etc.
Paid position for recent graduates.
- Knowledge of events and/or integrated marketing through school or previous internship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of people
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle both short and long-term projects
Grey Group is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
Send a resume and cover letter via email to Attn: Lindsey Wood with a Subject Line “Activation Internship”
Lindsey Wood (firstname.lastname@example.org)