Analyst (Medical Management)
Albany, NY - Posted on: Friday 06/10/16
The EAS Analyst is responsible for the functional design and analysis of medical management systems. The Analyst plays a key role in translating our business goals and requirements into accurate and effective designs. The Analyst must have a keen ability to translate that into system designs and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree required. 7 years relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other technology discipline preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years employment experience is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience of design, analysis, or implementation of enterprise level applications.
- Understanding of the Population Health management space is preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare and HMO processes, rules, regulations, and policies is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, identify, implement and monitor outcomes required.
- Clear ability to communicate system designs and models graphically is required.
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills are required.
- Good organization and time management skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to identify essential user goals and intentions then translate those into delightful user experiences is required.
- Ability to successfully define system implementation, conversion and configuration strategies is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills are required.
Salary Grade: 17