Architectural Building Designer (Entry Level to 5 Years Experience)
Albany & Newburgh, NY - Posted on: Wednesday 07/20/16
CSArch is accepting applications for full-time architectural building designers with 0-5 years’ experience for both our Albany, and Newburgh, NY offices. Recent graduates with at least internship experience in the Architecture or A/E industry are encouraged to apply as well as candidates with several years’ experience. Excellent opportunity for professional growth.
Position requirements include:
- Experience measuring and documenting existing building conditions.
- Experience producing architecture plans, elevations, sections, details, and schedules.
- Researching products to facilitate accurate detailing and appropriateness of use in projects.
- Working knowledge of codes and guidelines to ensure designs meet with all applicable codes and standards.
- Experience with construction administration (submittals, RFIs, construction site observations and documentation).
- Proficiency using AutoCad/Revit, 3D software. Revit design experience is preferred.
- Pursuing IDP requirements with the intent to obtain a Professional Architecture License is highly desired.
- LEED AP accreditation is a plus.
- Experience with educational and/or public projects a plus.
- US-based experience in an Architecture or A/E firm or student internship experience.
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology.
If you are interested in employment with CSArch, please submit a cover letter, resume, work samples and your salary requirements to email@example.com, or mail your application to:
Alexis Teixeira, Human Resources Manager
CSArch Architecture | Engineering | Construction Management
40 Beaver Street, Albany, New York 12207