- Becker Career Center
- Assistant Project Manager (0-4 years of experience), CHA Tech Services (CHATS), Albany, NY
Assistant Project Manager (0-4 years of experience)
Albany, NY - Posted: 12/19/16 | SHARE:
CHA Tech Services (CHATS), the construction services affiliate of CHA, is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager for our Albany, NY office location. A Mechanical Engineering background is ideal for this role, as well as an interest in the construction industry.
- Assists in administration of contractors.
- Assists in assembly of bid packages and solicitation of work.
- Assists in project scheduling.
- Assists in maintaining the project budget.
- Assists in all other aspects of the project.
- Works with multiple project managers assisting on multiple projects.
- The position will include training in all aspects of project management and in field management of subcontractors.
- The job will include work in the office and in the field. Travel to job sites should be expected.
- The job will include interface and relationship development with the client.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 0-4 years of relevant project management experience with a construction background; mechanical construction experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with a scheduling program is a plus.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Experience using Constructware is a plus.
- Local candidates are preferred.
- Valid driver's license required.
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/27c8frgnkg