- Becker Career Center
- Associate, Integrated Planning (entry level), J3 (part of Universal McCann), New York, NY
Associate, Integrated Planning (entry level)
New York, NY - Posted: 12/07/16 | SHARE:
Associate position assists in the development and execution of the media plans, projects, reporting and media-related programs.
- · Assists with the planning process including research, evaluations and recommendations of media vehicles and tactics, all the way through plan development, presentation and follow up.
- · Establish and build relationships with internal teams, clients and media partners.
- · Reviews and evaluates media proposals as submitted, developing POVs as needed.
- · Helps Senior Associate lead media negotiations and stewardship of plan/flowcharts from concept to final invoice reconciliation.
- · Will be expected to work across all media, including Broadcast, Print, Out of Home, Online and Mobile, gaining advanced knowledge in all areas.
- · Updates media flowcharts, budget & invoice reconciliations, and plans as necessary.
- · Works with manager to analyze and monitor results of media campaigns/schedules as prepared by buyers, prepares follow-up presentations and recommends optimization strategies.
· 4-year bachelor’s degree
· Related internships and/or experience is a plus; should exhibit awareness and enthusiasm for the advertising space including new media, industry trends, market conditions and research.
Please email Emily.Murray@umj3.com with your resume