Associate Solutions Engineer
Boston, MA - Posted on: Monday 07/11/16
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking an Associate Solutions Engineer to join the Product Solutions Team in the Boston or Chicago office, with a focus on supporting specific products and services. If you like working with technology, taking charge of projects and solving problems in a fast-paced, high energy environment, we want to hear from you!
NOTE ABOUT ROLE: This position is responsible for applying deep product expertise and technical knowledge to the investigation, diagnosis and resolution of client issues. As an Associate Solutions Engineer, you will receive in-depth training that will enable you to leverage various proprietary and industry-standard tools and best-practices to seek solutions to a wide variety of issues. The team interfaces with Product Management and Development to communicate potential software issues and product deficiencies, and works with Client Solutions to communicate results to clients. The Associate Solutions Engineer will also be responsible for providing incident trend analysis on products and services to Management.
- Investigates, diagnoses and resolves escalated production support issues within their specific product domain
- Replicates and documents software issues and communicates to Product Management and Development
- Leverages technical tools in order to troubleshoot and identify issue root causes
- Creates and/or utilizes best-practices for troubleshooting production support issues
- Provides product training to teams directly interfacing with Clients
- Services as a technical escalation point for urgent and impactful incidents
- Provides technical resolution details in incident reports to enable client feedback and updates
- Utilizes tools and business processes required to uphold SLA requirements
- BS with technical focus; Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS preferred with up to 2 years of experience
- Technical expertise and proven problem solving skills
- Experience with software testing/troubleshooting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to document appropriate technical and/or training requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate technical resolutions
- Technical skills including debug, log, event, trend analysis
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.