Business Management Intern
New York, NY - Posted on: Thursday 08/25/16
Reports to: GAPR Business Manager
The position is for Grey Activation & PR (also known as GAPR) Business Management.
The Business Management Intern is responsible for supporting the GREY Activation & PR team on all finance and operational needs.
About the Agency: GREY was named 2014 Agency of the Year by AdAge and 2013 Global Agency of the Year by AdWeek. GREY Activation & PR (GAPR) is based at GREY’s global headquarters in NYC. GAPR leads integrated marketing efforts for brands across categories that drive buzz, engagement and business results.
• Assist in vendor set up
• Organize payments (standard or rush) for suppliers
• Assist out of scope billing for Activation, PR and TLC (talent, licensing & casting department within GAPR)
• Open jobs and create/revise estimatesCreate new Labor, Client and Product codes for department
• Update staffing allocation tracker (i.e., staffing percentages based on scope allocations)
• Participate in internal status meetings, finance meetings and creative brainstorms sessions as needed.
• Update non-billable budgets on a bi-weekly basis
• Assist in reviewing individual account profitability (work with client analysts to pull hours and request actuals and compare to monthly fees billed to determine profitability)
Paid position for recent graduates.
• Knowledge of finance through school or previous internship
• General knowledge of Excel with intermediate level experience
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be detailed-oriented with strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Deep interest in integrated marketing, communications, advertising, social media and/or pop culture
• Finance/accounting experience is a plus
Looking to fill from September-December. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Grey Group is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
Send a resume and cover letter via email to Attn: Meredith Rinaldo with a Subject Line “Business Internship”
Meredith Rinaldo (email@example.com)