- Union College Home
- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
New York, NY - Posted on: Friday 09/16/16
At Rockerbox, we are working to improve the lives of marketers. We do this by creating technology that allows marketers to better understand their customers and more efficiently grow their businesses.
Campaign Managers are responsible for launching and optimizing online marketing campaigns on behalf of Rockerbox’s clients. Over the duration of a campaign, Campaign Managers will need to continually analyze and fine-tune campaign parameters and goals based on the performance that’s being achieved.
A great candidate is highly analytical, extremely organized and loves to dive deep into problems. During a campaign various hypotheses will be tested - ensuring that tests are structured properly, tracked continually and that results are shared is critical.
• Setup, execute, and continually optimize online advertising campaigns
• Run analyses on historical advertising performance data
• Maintain relationships with clients to ensure expectations are being exceeded
• Work with product/optimization teams to help Rockerbox build the features that our clients need
• Great quantitative/analytical skills (experience with statistics/databases is a plus)
• Programming background is a great to have
• Highly organized. Pays attention to the smallest details
• Self motivated go-getter