New York, NY - Posted on: Wednesday 11/09/16
Currently we are seeking an entry-level Salesperson/Canvasser to join our growing New York team. This position starts off with a base salary and after approximately one year (or sooner with exceptional performance), you could be promoted to Associate level with a commission-based compensation structure. Our broker team is committed to training and teaching you the business, given that you work hard and demonstrate your ability to excel.
In this multi-faceted role you will be canvassing the Manhattan market to locate available retail space, which includes extensive phone work and research, maintaining the company’s proprietary listings and street map databases and working with brokers on tenant and landlord client projects.
- You must be self-motivated, sales-driven and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business.
- Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational abilities and computer skills essential.
- Previous sales experience (one to two years) in a major real estate firm with knowledge of the Manhattan market preferred.
- Understanding of the entire real estate process from market analysis to site selection through lease negotiations preferred.
- College degree preferred.
To learn more about RKF please visit our website at www.rkf.com.
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.