- Becker Career Center
- Claims - Field Claims Representative, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies Albany, NY or Westchester, NY
Claims - Field Claims Representative
Posted: 03/10/17 | SHARE:
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies is seeking a field claims representatives. Field claims representatives investigate and evaluate multi-line insurance claims through personal contact to ensure accurate settlements. If interested, apply online today and begin (or continue) your career with a company that values trustworthiness, personal growth and relationships.
- interview insureds, claimants and witnesses
- consult police and hospital records
- evaluate claim facts and policy coverage
- inspect property and auto damages and write repair estimates
- prepare reports of findings and secure settlements with insureds and claimants
- knowledge of jurisdiction law, procedures and regulations
- use claims handling software, company car and mobile applications to adjust loss in a paperless environment
- strong interpersonal skills
- provide superior and professional customer services
- the ability to work unsupervised
- multi-line property and casualty claims experience, preferred
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- excellent problem-solving, negotiation, organizational and prioritization skills
- ability to completely assess property and auto type damages
- must maintain a valid driver’s license
- bachelor's degree, desired
- claims designation, desired
The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation’s top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on net written premiums, and has earned an A+ rating from A.M. Best. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company’s core strength and competitive advantage. We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation. Selected candidates receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a company car, a matching 401(k) and stock ownership. Equal Opportunity Employer. Best’s ratings are under continuous review and subject to change and/or affirmation.
Interested applicants can visit our website at https://www.cinfin.com/careers, select current openings on the left hand column then enter the job number 1600780 for Westchester, NY or 1600620 for Albany, NY.